Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fog and lists and words and punctuation.

Seeing my dad helped my anxiety this week.
Seeing my friends helped my anxiety this week.
Quitting my job helped my anxiety this week.

I realized that if I rid my life of what makes me anxious, then I won't be anxious.

So I quit my job. This makes me happy because I'll be able to go home for Christmas. And I'll be able to see my friends. And celebrate.

I'm happy because the main reason I'm broke is because I spend all my money at work, because I get a 50% discount.

So if I rid myself of dynamite, I won't earn money, and I won't lose money. And I won't be stressed because I'm late all the time. And I won't feel trapped.

I've decided that I hate feeling held down, you know? Like, driving around the city, I feel like I'm in a cage. I don't like having responsibilities of things to do. I want to do what I want to do whenever I want to do them.

I suppose that's pretty immature.

...

Ugh this fog in my headddd, I can't focus on anything. I can't accomplish anythingggg.

I feel like a vegetable. My mind might be going, but I can't do anything about it.

And I have no idea what to do to get rid of it.

But here's a list of good things:


  • I like my hat because it's like wearing pjs in public, or having my teddy with me 24/7
  • I like the tattoos I'm planning on getting
  • My sweater smells really good and I wish I knew what perfume this is... maybe it's my mom's? Idk.
  • I like writing, a lot a lot. And I'm glad that I actually do it. There's a lot of things I like but don't do, so I'm glad I actually write.
  • I like the new notebook I got when I was home
  • I love my teddy
  • I get to go home I get to go home I get to go home
  • I got to design the scarf layout at work last night and I had so much fun and I was so proud and the bitch at work was proud too and I decided that I like her and she showed everyone today my work and that made me happy.
  •  
  •  
I guess that's it. The worst parts about today is that I'm fat and hungry, no one reblogged or liked my poem (I USUALLY GET AT LEAST ONG NOTE, LIKE, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD POEM WTF), and I didn't get any school done because of the fogggggggg.

Um, if anyone knows how to go about being a writer of sorts, you should drop me a line because, I'd like to know.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment