Friday, November 22, 2013

Hatred.

I hate myself so muchhhhh.

I'm going down, really really fast.

Built a fort and hid from the sunlight all day.

Actually cried. Multiple times. Which is big for me because I can never cry anymore.

I'm leaving for home on the 7th now. Was originally leaving on the 5th, was able to leave starting on the 3rd.

I'm not happy about that but, oh well I guess...

I just need to be home. NOW.

I don't know how I'll ever be able to live like an actual adult. I don't know how I'll ever be able to go places or meet people like actual humans.

I hate myself.

I hate life.

SO, SO, FUCKING MUCH.

I have nothing to say other than my heart is filled with hatred and I'm thinking of building a bigger fort in my closet because I don't want to sleep in my bed for some reason.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment