Sunday, November 3, 2013

Friend frustrationsssssss

Last night I wrote down some old rules and am going to reinstate them:

  1. Monday= Fast day
  2. Soup for dinner
  3. Only meal is dinner
  4. 2 bowls allowed max of vegetable soups (no creamed soups)
  5. 2 eggs on toast allowed for dinner on weekends
  6. Pickles okay for snacks
I've got like 2 months until New Years, AND I WANT TO BE BACK IN THE 130'S SO BADDDDDD.

Also, it seems that everyone around me lately is complaining like sooooo fucking much. And I'm trying so hard to make everything better for them. I'm making them cake, buying them coffee, buying them FUCKING FLOWERS FROM A PROVINCE AWAY, giving advice, like, GOOD advice left right and centtttt, reading scripts, checking up on them frequently to make sure they're okay, staying late at work to help tidy, and like FUCKKKKKKK NO ONE'S GOD DAMN LISTENING TO ME.

THEY'RE ALL WRAPPED UP SO DEEP IN THEIR SELF-PITY TO EVEN LISTEN TO THE WORDS I'M FUCKING SAYING.

It's like everything I'm doing is a waste.

I know that the point of being nice isn't to get recognition, but I mean, it'd be nice if they at least fucking LISTENED. I'm not a wall, sorry. You can't just vent to me and get nothing back in return. And when you get something back, OPEN IT UP AND BE LIKE, AH, HOW LOVELY. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO CARES ABOUT MY EXISTENCE. LUCKY ME.

FUCK.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment