Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happi~Happi~Happi

Today and yesterday were goooooood.

Yesterday I worked with the bitch that works at my work, AND SHE WAS NICEEEEEE.

I'm totally trying to kiss everyone's ass right now because I want to get my job back in January. So yeah, there's that.

I call it, "Mission: Get Mint's Job Back"; clever I know.

But basically, I told my boss that if someone doesn't work out, or if she likes me, or feels like being nice, she should hire me back :3 and I'm also telling all my work mates to just talk about me a TON when I'm gone. Talking about how awesome I am and how much they miss me.

ALSO, imma going to get EVERYONE Christmas cards and like a lil goodie bag thing, SO THEN EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME AND GET ME MY JOB BACK LUUUUL.

Like, it's the most boring job I've EVER had, but I la-la-loveeeee everyone who works there, and when there's a good day, it's a GOOD DAY. And also, I like not having to wear a uniform, I like that they give us candy sometimes, I like that I get money, and I like my discounttttt. But mostly I want my job back because I love the people.

So yeah, HOPEFULLY MY MISSION IS SUCCESSFUL.

I've been feeling MGMT a lot lately, just thought I'd throw that in hahaha

I'm SUPER excited to go Christmas shopping, and I REALLY wanna get more boots, and I'm REALLY wanting to get my finger tattoos.

I'm getting a sun and a moon in the inside of my left middle finger (to remember that the moon will set and the sun will rise, and tomorrow will come and you'll get through it), a yin yang symbol on the inside of my right ring finger (if you read my writing blog you'll have read about my yin yang realization regarding perfectionism), and a deer head silhouette with an infinity sign underneath on the outside of my right pinky (it symbolizes the song, Lover of the Light by Mumford and Sons which is my infinity song- like that feeling Charlie talks about in The Perks of Being a Wallflower- whenever I'm road tripping and that song comes on, I turn it up SUPER LOUD, and unroll all my windows and drive fast, and the feeling is magic. I love that song so much. It's so pure and like I LIKE WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND I RELATE TO IT BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, LIGHT FUCKING MESMERIZES ME AND ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY; I WANNA BE EVERYONE'S SUNSHINE. And I feel like everything that that tattoo could mean, WOULD MEAN. So yeah, I'm pretty excited for that one in particular.

Last night I got drunk on the phone with B and it was fun, and then I really wanted to go out or hang out with someone. So I texted that guy that lives in the building next to mine but he was already out, so then I phoned my Toronto friend and I talked to him for like, TWO HOURS. In that time my neighbour got back home and invited me over to watch tv with him and his buddy, but by the time I replied and found that he was still up and I could still go over, it was like 3. And I worked in the morning so I said nooooo :( REGRETS. I wanna be his friend so bad!! Bahahaha he's so fucking chill, same with his friends!!

Today was good because sexy boys came into work and I was all SMITTENNNN. I love boys. And I love how when I'm in a good mood I'm all confident and talkative and not nervous and then they smile their cute boys smiles and I meltttttttt.

I want a boyfriend.

Fuck.

I'm excited to go out with Pumpkin when I fly back to Alberta! I miss her, and I love going out so it'll be a good timeeee!

I'm also excited to go out with Morgan this week too! BECAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO, HONESTLY, IS GO OUT AND DANCE. I WANNA DANCE SO BAD. I WANNA DANCE FOR FOREVER.

I've been in such a good mood the last few days BUT HAVE NO ONE TO SHARE IT WITH.

Omg, also, my roomie last night made cookies and I was so excited AND THEN SUDDENLY SHE LEFT AND SHE BROUGHT ALL THE COOKIES WITH HER. WHATTA BITCH, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR WHAT SHE'S DONE.

COOKIE CUNT.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment