Monday, October 22, 2012

Binged.

I binged last night on all the wrong things. I wasn't hungry, I didn't want it, but I ate it all anyways. I still felt nothing.

Yes, I did feel sick to my stomach; yes, I felt dehydrated as fuck; but no, I didn't feel guilty, angry, happy, disappointed...

because I'm not here.

I wanted to workout right after to try to erase my mistake but I was so full I could hardly move. So today, I've been fasting like a good little girl should, and working out even though my knee is killing me.

So far I've only burnt 300 calories but I'll burn a bunch more tonight, don't you worry.

And, I've started taking my diet pills again. I'm always off and on with them because my heart gets jittery and I get scared, but then after awhile I start again, hoping things will be different.

Today's much better than yesterday, I must admit. Hope everyone else is doing well today too! ♪

♥,

Mint.

2 comments: