Thursday, October 4, 2012

Great Start.

Hey~!

I had 3 half-rotton apples left so I decided to make an apple loaf because we have family coming over tonight.

I caved and ate 3 pieces and then had a smoothie after working out (about 800 calories total).

What a great start.

I was supposed to fast today, and now I can't fast until Tuesday when everyone leaves. So pissed.

I ended up working out again to try to erase my mistake, so I burnt a total of about 600 calories.

Which means I have room to eat a light meal with the fam jam if I'm following my 500 calorie rule.

I'll try to have just a salad with balsamic and a lot of lettuce. That's a good plan.

OH! And I forgot about yesterday, it was good actually, I had about 350 calories :) good, good.

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment