Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm just tired all the time.

Yesterday I slept most of the day, so fasting was easy.

Today I ate the last half of a sweet potato that's been in the fridge for awhile.

Tomorrow I will fast again.

I'm going to fast until I've finished all my soup (about 3 days) and then roast the spaghetti squash my mom got me, and eat that for a few days. Then make another batch of soup and continue shrinking.

I haven't been able to work out for the last few days because I've messed up my knee and it hurts like a bitch.

My last day of work is Tuesday,
(I legit quit this time because I found out that everyone else got hired at a higher pay than me even though they all suck and are super slow and disrespectful to our boss. I asked for a raise, and nothing. I gave my two weeks notice saying that if I received my raise, then I'd withdraw my notice, and guess what? Nothing.)
so that means that I need to start looking for a job again T_T

I didn't do any school today because I still feel as if I'm not really here.

Also I realized that I officially don't have any friends. And I'm okay with that.

I've realized that I just can't connect to people. I don't understand their pain, their joy, their anger. Whenever I'm forced out of my house, I always paste my fake smile on. But lately, I just don't care anymore. Lately, I can find the point in lying.

Anyway, I hope I'm losing weight... it doesn't feel like I'm losing anything anymore. I just feel fat.

Hopefully it gets better.

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment