Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tomorrow's the day...

I'm sick of it. Totally and disgustingly sick of it.

Tomorrow I'm weighing myself. I need to set weekly goals; and to make that happen I need to know "the number".

I'm so scared... Especially because I binged on bread again tonight.

Whatever the number, I'll be okay with it. Because no matter what, it's going to go down, not up.

I know that I'll be too embarrassed to say what my weight is on here, so I guess I'll just stick with my old ana-notebook and let you guys know how I'm doing with my goals until I'm at a more acceptable weight.

My main goal for now is to lose at least five pounds a week (I'm really fat right now...) by eating at most, 200 calories a day (allowing binges to only consist of 300 calories extra, so a total binge day would be 500 calories max). Here's how I'm going to do it:


  • Sunday (raise my metabolism day): drink coffee/water/green tea. An apple with cinnamon for both lunch and dinner. A pickled jalapeño for lunch.
  • Monday: drink coffee/diet pop/tea/water. At most, two bowls of vegetable soup.
  • Tuesday (negative calorie day): drink herbal tea/green tea/water/diet pop. Eat for lunch and supper a mix of any of the following: lettuce, onion, pickles, cucumber, red wine vinegar, mustard, herbs.
  • Wednesday (zero calorie fast): drink water/herbal tea/green tea/diet pop.
  • Thursdaydrink coffee/diet pop/tea/water. A bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, steamed veggies or salad for dinner.
  • Fridaydrink coffee/diet pop/tea/water. At most, two bowls of vegetable soup.
  • Saturdaydrink coffee/diet pop/tea/water. At most, two bowls of vegetable soup.

I want to work out everyday too, but that'll all depend on how strong I'm feeling.

Hopefully this works! I'm already two days behind for this week so I need to lose five pounds in four sleeps! I've got this, I've got this, I've got this...

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment