Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Run, run, run, away, from the pain.

Sorry,

I feel selfish for writing that last post. I'm so selfish and greedy... sorry.

I've actually been doing really well with food and exercise lately. I'm learning how to run with this chart I found on tumblr and it's just enough exercise that doesn't burn me out too bad, and I don't even need to eat to be able to do it (usually when I start fasting and extreme restricting I'm too tired to do anything).

For food I've been living off of liquids mostly. Tea, juice slushies which are like 100 calories at most (probably less, I don't add much juice, mostly ice), water of course, and soups if I'm home at dinner time.

Sometimes if I'm craving actual food I steam some veggies, or make a salad.

That being said, my weight is dropping fast. I haven't weighed myself because I'm still too scared, but my work clothes are swimming on me and coworkers are noticing. It's odd because no one has ever commented on my weight really. Just my mom, but that's it.

Last night I had a dream that my mom saw my legs, and then I woke up. It was terrifying to say the least.

It's funny because I say that I want people to realize what I'm doing to myself and that I want them to reach out to me, but I know that if someone did, I would be devastated, embarrassed, and I would definitely push them away.

Starshine, I'm almost done the little package I'm sending you! Sorry it has taken me so long!

I don't have much more to say really, I'm getting my schoolwork done, I'm gap is coming back, my stomach is shrinking, and my bones are reaching the light I little more each day.

it's lovely.

I hope everyone is doing well and reaching their goals~! ♪

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry about your last post - it is important that you can write whatever you want, whenever you need, uncensored. that is really important. and its fine about the parcel, it will be a lovely surprise when i get it, but at the same time, i kno you are struggling, i know things are tough, and even just reading your posts and knowing you are still okay is enough, okay?

    when do you think you will weigh yourself?
    are you getting dizzy living off liquids? what calories is it each day? im just curious because i get super dizzy on liquid only and wondered

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete