Monday, December 16, 2013

I AM ANGRY AND WANT TO YELL AND KICK SOME PEOPLE'S ASSES RIGHT NOW.

I am sooooooo fuckinggggggg madddddd righttttttt nowwwwww.

Yesterday Pumpkin finally got her ginger ass home, and we were supposed to hang out at 2. She didn't get around to texting me until 4. But then she was busy watching children with her sister until 6. But thennnn she had to make supperrrrr and eat supperrrrrrr.

And it's like, OH, MY GOD. I JUST WANTED TO GO FOR A FUCKING WALK THAT'S IT.

She was like, "maybe we could watch a movie or play video games or something after I'm done stuffing my face with probably potatoes and bread." and I was like fuckkkkkk that shit. I want to do something.

Anyway, after stealing my mom's car to go buy smokes and calming down after watching a shitload of youtube videos, I texted her again, seeing if she would be up to going for a walk.

But of courseeeeee she didn't fucking reply. What was I thinking!? It was dark! And icey! And 9 o'clock at night! HEAVENS NO.

I also texted my guy friend who lives here and he was like, "you're too far away and it's too late"

AND I'M LIKE OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE 20 YEARS OLD, NOT 55 LIKE WTF. IT'S A WALK. LET'S GO FOR A WALK.

Anyway, I asked Pumpkin again if she wanted to go for a walk today and she said sure but she had to get ready first.

AN HOUR AND A HALF OF WAITING AND GETTING FURIOUS LATER, I texted her being like, "whatever I'm over it. Imma just work on some Christmas presents"

CAUSE LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHO TAKES AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET PREPARED, FOR A FUCKING WALK.

She texted me back all sassy like, "wow I was just going to text you. But whatever, I've got shit to do anyway" and it's like yeah, alright Pumpkin, like what you fucking cheez-it?

FUCK. I'M SO MAD. Why are people in this town, SO. FUCKING. GAY AS HELL.

Like seriously!! I wanna know! I really do. Can we just kill them all off? Because seriously, they're wasting space and killing my buzz.

No wonder I was drunk all fucking summer. You've got to be to hang out with them, and obviously you need to do something while waiting AN HOUR AND A FUCKING HALF FOR THEM TO GET READY.

Goddamn it I'm frustrated.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment