Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm going crazy from boredom and also eating a lot of cookies from boredom too and it's not good at all.

I crave things to help express my emotions and right now I'm craving laughter and it's like, HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT SEARCHING FOR JOKES.

Like, I literally just wanna go "HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" so bad.

I wanna open my mouth, tilt my head back, and just EXPELL laughter out of the black pit that is my esophagus.

But how do I do that. And mean it?

I'm reading my Hyperbole and a Half book righ' now and it's helping a bit, but it's not busting those haha's and jaja's out the way I'd hope, ja feel?

If I was in high school right now, this would be the part of the day where I start harassing my friends for entertainment. I'd smack them with things and be a little weird ass freak, just to amuse myself.

I'd start doodling and being obnoxious and just do random fucking shit to make myself laugh.

Wiggling is a big one that I do.

I awkwardly wiggle and dance and act all serious while doing it, looking deep into my friends' eyes, slowly approaching them.

I swear to god, it's the funniest fucking thing ever. Because they wanna laugh and be like, "lul" but they can't help to look at you with fear and concern ALL OVER THEIR FACES. And it's just so funny, I highly recommend it.

BUT ALAS, I am not in high school, and it is 11:30 at night. SO FUCK, what the hell am I going to do here?

Goddamn it, I have no idea.

I wish I had some social interaction goin' on here. It'd help me a lot. Distract me from my obvious decay of sanity.

BLAHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA


  1. ENTERTAIN ME
  2. ENTERTAIN ME
  3. ENTERTAIN ME
  4. ENTERTAIN ME
  5. GODDAMN IT.

- MINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment