Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm sad for all sorts of clouded reasons, but the death of my hair is the main one.

I got my hair done yesterday and she cut off sooooo much. And I told her not to. And she made the bottom blunt. And I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER NOT TO.

And I want to cry because my hair doesn't grow very fast, it just falls out, that's all it does.

I don't care if my ends look gross, FYI THEY DIDN'T. I just want the inch and a half, that took 4 months to produce, BACK.

I wanna cry I wanna cry I wanna cryyyyy.

I wish I didn't get front bangs again. I like my old hair. I liked it last year when I had short layers and full side-swept choppy bangs.

Ugh. Thank god I have my hat.

To me, my hat is like being able to wear my pjs outside, or bring my teddy bear everywhere with me. It's a comfortable security.

Yesterday, after the hair cut (so about 1), I came home and I don't even know what I did until 6. But once 6 came, and it was pitch black outside. I decided to go to sleep.

It took a little while to fall asleep, and I did wake up a couple times between then and morning, but I ended up sleeping until 10 am.

And I'm still fucking tired, and empty and I want to go home.

And once I go home, I want to walk. For years.

I want to walk and smoke and walk and smoke and walk and smoke, until I get lost and I die.

... get lost and die get lost and die get lost and die and die and die die die...

Also, I've been crying lately. Which is odd, because I rarely get to cry now, tears just don't come. Which is even more odd because I'm constantly on the edge of tears.

I usually cry while trying to fall asleep. I think I cry because of the emptiness and the hopelessness I feel is life. I don't really know.

But it's an odd cry. Very concentrated. I'll have about 6 MASSIVE tears in total. And each tear comes with a monstrous sob.

After about a minute and a half, my crying is over. And I usually feel like I've cried out all the water my body contained, and my head pounds with agreement.

It's a weird cry for sure.

I don't know what I'm going to do about life.

I hate it.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment