Tuesday, December 3, 2013

YELLING DOESN'T MEAN I'M ANGRY.

Today I bought trail mix and now I'm really grossly full.

Bleh.

I couldn't fall asleep again last night. But I eventually got there (obviously).

It took me two hours to shower and make myself look like a person today.

Went to costco with the roomie because she needed milk, two GIANT things of cereal, yogurt, and tortilla chips.

(That's when I got the trail mix)

Whilst driving through the parking lot of costco (feeling very anxious and frustrated because I didn't want to be there, and I think costco is disgusting because it's filled with people tasting things they already eat normally, buying things just because it's cheaper, and buying more because it's in bulk.

I seriously think it's the most disgusting shopping place I've ever been too and the carts are way too big, and everything is way too big. And only idiots shop there and they don't know how to keep their GIANT ASS CARTS OUT OF THE WAY, and they hover around taste tester stands while a soulless employee makes a living off of spreading hummus on crackers. Creeps me right out) I realized what bothers me about my roomie.

Other than the fact that she's negative as fuck, thinks she's the shit when she's actually so uncultured it's hilarious, hoards ALL the dishes in the dishwasher (why does one person use a dishwasher?), and thinks tv shows about POOLS are entertaining, what bothers me is that she doesn't like when I bubble up.

Whether it's me being highly excited and jumpy, frustrated and yelly, or surprised and high voiced, SHE ALWAYSSSSSS KILLS MY SPARK.

"Okay, calmmmm down now."

EXCUSE YOU, HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUU SHOW SOME SORT OF EMOTION OTHER THAN EXTREME SNOBBINESS.

Whenever anyone thinks that I'm legit angry or surprised or whatever when I yell/go high voice, REALLY NEEDS TO STOP.

I JUST YELL OKAY. I AM EXPRESSIVE. AND LOUD.

If you tell me to calm, I shrink into nothing and want to kill myself, but most of all, it makes me want to kill you, you ignorant slut.

Dumb people.

Putting out others' sparks.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment