Sunday, August 21, 2011

Control.

"Mint, you're a control freak."

Yeah sure mom, then why do I have none?

Today, work was okay. My pants weren't as tight as I thought. But the problem is, I work at a grocery store. :/
Once I came home I ate a plum (30) not so bad... right? WRONG.

After that I ate about 100 cals of watermelon.
And then some toast.
And then some more toast.
And then some crackers.

FML I'm so pathetic! >.<

BUT, I did one thing right today! I didn't sit and mope like a fat monster. No. I went downstairs to our gym and got on the treadmill! About 1 and a half hours later, I'm pooped (haven't legitly, worked out for about 2 months), and have burnt 600 cal. So hopefully the damage isn't so bad.

Tomorrow will be better I swear. I don't like having to admit my defeats on my blog. I want to become inspiration to others, not a let down!
Tomorrow will be better; want to know why? Because it's Monday. No mom. No one to make me feel guilty. No one to make me think of stressing thoughts.

tomorrow will be better.

Think thin ladies! xoxo

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment