Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome Home!

My thoughts while eying a piece of chocolate this morning:

Fat: I want a piece of chocolate, it'd taste soooo good right now.

Me: No, because then I'd have to blog about it and everyone would know how weak I am...

Fat: No one's forcing you to document what you eat... No one would know...

Fairy: Your waistline would know. And everyone at uni would know, and they'd also know that you're stupid and useless because you have to take that extra course. But, when you're thin, you've got something over everyone else. Control. Isn't that worth more than a measly piece of chocolate?

and then i walked away... :) the fairy is slowly gaining control.

Hello!

So today I told my mom about how I needed to go into that stupid course because I'm so stupid.

She's making me pay for it myself which is understandable. It's okay though because I realized that I still have about 1 and a half weeks left of work before I move! Which gives me about $350 extra. AND, my high school still owes me some money for the art course I completed. So I should be good for the year since I have a food card and all I really need to buy is movie tickets, Christmas presents, coffee, and diet pills! ;)
She wasn't happy about me having to do the course but I think it'll be a good way to start uni since my high school is really crappy and most of our graduates drop out of uni because they weren't prepared.

I'm home now so that means 3 things!

  1. I got rid of all the cookies etc. because I left them at grannie's house
  2. I have cell phone service and constant wifi which means I can find the calorie content of anything quick and easy!
  3. WORK! Which means skipped means and easy exercise!

I don't work until the 21st though so I have to make sure I get downstairs to our mini gym and get on the treadmill and elliptical as much as possible! OH! Did I mention that on campus (at our super awesome gym) we have dance/yoga/zumba classes!? I'm sooo stoked for those! :)

Anyway, this is what I had to eat today:

  • small bowl of cantaloupe
  • medium bowl of watermelon
  • 3 liquorice ropes (160 cal)- darn being trapped in a car with mom making me feel guilty, YET AGAIN.
  • a few pickles/olives
  • some steamed chard
  • green salad with red wine vinegar

I know I shouldn't have had the liquorice, or the pickles/olives, or the chard... BUT I think all of those options were better in the long run than the almond filled, fatty, chocolate.
Tomorrow will be better, I promise :)

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment