Friday, August 19, 2011

Lazy Day.

Today I had:

  • lemon and water
  • a gala apple (55)
  • 1/2 a cantaloupe (94)
  • a plum, and then later another plum (60)
  • some chard with soy sauce- steamed (50)
  • green salad with red wine vinegar (50)
  • and about a cup of raspberries (64)

total: 373

not bad :)

I know I've been losing weight but I really hope that I lose some more before I weigh myself on Sunday! That's when this whole thing will really start...

I've basically done nothing today so that all you get haha! Someone gave me their shift on Monday (only 4 hours but it still counts!) so I'm pretty happy about that.

Tomorrow I'm going to actually get up off my fat ass and do some house work for some extra moo-lah!

Nothing else to say really... I hope your day was lovely! :)

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment