Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Day, Bad Day.

Today was good for the most part, so let's start with that, shall we?

I put into my tummy:

a glass of warm water with lemon, 1 plum, 3 pieces of watermelon, 3 more pieces of watermelon, a handful of blueberries, half a peach, 2 cookies (because my mom was making me feel bad for not eating with her), 1 tortilla (with veg, salsa, little cheese, and little yogurt), and a bit of green salad with red wine vinegar.

damn that seems like a lot of food now...

My day was also good because I got to ride my bicycle around :) and walk, a lot! Beautiful day for sure, sun galore!

But then, I realized that my final mark in my grade 12 English class was 69% (instead of 70% which is what I need to take English classes at my university...)
Let's just say I'm pissed. Haven't they heard about rounding?
I sent an e-mail to this guy at the university and he said I need to do this extra course so I'm at 'university level'.

IT COSTS 400 BUCKS.

I don't have 400 extra dollars; and seriously... because of ONE LITTLE PERCENT, I have to waste my time, and money on a course that I don't need, and get no credits for.

ridiculous.

I haven't even started university and I'm already behind... ugh.
AND, my mom doesn't know yet. ANDDDD I do not want her to know.

Stupid uni, I sent the guy an e-mail back asking if there's a test I could do to 'prove' that I'm better at english than what my record says.

We'll have to see. Ohhhh well, at least I won't be as fat as I am today, tomorrow.

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe there's a different school you could do that one class at that would be cheaper and like transfer it? You intake doesn't sound bad. A lot of little things which makes it seem like more than it is. And you probably had a decent outtake too.

    ReplyDelete