Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Progress.

Even if it's 0.2 lost (I didn't weigh myself when I ate all that crap food), I'm counting it as progress lol

I'm 143.4 this morning.

Usually I lose about 2 pounds a day so I'll have to see where I am tomorrow to make sure I'm really making progress.

Yesterday I finally did something that made me feel good. Throughout the whole day I only had a salad (50 cal). And I burnt another 600 cal on the treadmill, andddd I had a before dinner walk with my mom around the block (our block starts by going downnnn hill, and then finishes by going uuuuuup hill).

I also got my hair cut! Just a trim, but it was much needed. My layers are fixed and my bangs are bangs again :p

Today I work 5-9 which means, no food for meeee! I'm excited, I love when I can go throughout the day without anything weighing me down. It makes me feel strong to be able to deny food.

i don't need food. i'm stronger than that.

OH! And I forgot to mention that the money my Nono left for me in his will also pays for that stupid course I have to do! So I get to keep my $400, anddd this week will probably give me almost $300, and my last three days of work (21 hours) will probably give me about the same which equals: about $1000 for the year!

Woo!
Happy day :)

Think thin girls! ♪

♥, Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment