Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nervous.

Today was the last day before I weigh myself! I'm so nervous...

My goal is to be back in the 130's by tomorrow. If I step on the scale and see 139.9, it's still in the 30's so I'll be happy, kinda disappointed... but happy! My real goal for tomorrow is 138, but I don't want to get my hopes up!!

I guess I should finally put my stats up hey? Well, here they are!

height- 5 f.t 8
  • h.w- 160 (I think. When I came back from France last year I was HUGE and waaaay to scared to step on the scale.)
  • l.w- 130. I've never been able to see the glorious 120's :( but that will change!
  • g.w1- 128 (Anne Hathaway is the same height as me and weighs that)
  • g.w2- 125
  • g.w3- 120 (my mom's lowest weight)
  • g.w4- 115 (BMI? 17.48)

I'll put all of that in the sidebar later!

Tonight is going to be terrible for sleep! I'm just so scared to be in the 140's still!!! >.< In bed I'll just be wiggling my feet like crazy trying to burn some extra calories!

Here's what I ate today by the way:

  • water with lemon
  • gala apple (55)
  • black plum (30)
  • green salad (50)
  • raspberries with some skim milk (55)

total: 185

I really wanted it to be closer to 150 but the 100's are good with me! :)

Tomorrow will always be better and brighter, think thin ladies! xoxo

♥, Mint.

***edit!! The raspberries and skim milk were for dessert but I ended up avoiding it! :D So that brings my total intake to: 130!! That makes me much happier! ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment