Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacation.

I've just arrived at my Grannie's house that's in the middle of no where and in a little town with nothing to do.

Originally I thought my mom and I would be staying for the whole week but we're only staying for the 3 days (leaving Thursday morning), which makes it more relaxing compared to boring hahaha

We've brought a lot of bad food with us... -.-

We have:

  • cookies
  • chips
  • tortillas
  • noodle bowls
  • granola bars
  • tortilla chips and salsa
  • animal crackers ♥♥

So this is my plan for our three days!

breakfast: fruit (we have plums, cantaloupe, watermelon, peaches, and apricots)
lunch: day one= noodle bowl, day two= fruit and veg, day three= fruit and veg
dinner: tonight= salad, day one/two= 2 tortillas MAX, with very light cheese and yogurt
snacks: day one= granola bar, day two= a few animal crackers

It is a LOT of food but I have to remember that compared to what I've been eating lately it's less, and less is good... for now.
ALSO, another good thing about this is that when my mom and I leave my Grannie's house I can 'accidentally' forget to bring the junk home with me :)

If I follow this plan and do my detox (pills in the afternoon and before bed, lemon juice and warm water first thing in the morning) then I will have definitely lost some weight by the time I get home and STILL have time to make the most of my lil detox kit.

Once I get home I'll get mom to buy me some normal diet pills and I'll be good to go for the first month of uni! Ahh! So scary but exciting!

How I love detox weeks... :)

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment