Monday, August 15, 2011

New Plan.

I've changed my mind, I don't want that shit in my body, even if my fat stomach tells my stupid brain it wants it, I have to remember that the smart brain, does not.

My new plan is that I'll only eat fruits and veggies during the day, and have 1-2 tortillas for supper (just like the original plan).

I don't care if we bought the food so I could eat it, I don't want it! >.< I just want to lose this weightttttt! I don't like the feeling of my knees touching, my thighs toughing, my stomach bulging, and the fat on my hips hanging over.

disgusting.

Tomorrow I'll wake up thinner than I was today... good night! :)

♥, Mint.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You could try to fill 1 tortilla with a little salsa and veggies and maybe a little cheese. If you put in enough veggies it should fill you up and you might be too full to want to finish it. Depending on the tortillas, they could be high in calories, but they might not be. Some brand are a lot higher in calories than others. I hope today is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely putting some veg in my tortilla, I was just saying little yogurt and cheese to remind myself to stick with LOW fat.
    The tortillas my mom picked up are 180 cal per wrap so 1-2 isn't so so bad if I just keep to fruit and veg all day.
    Right now I'm thinking of just eating 1 tortilla tonight with some salad on the side. I can never start things slow -.-
    The only reason why I'm eating these suckers is because my mom thought I'd like them for the trip and I feel guilty not accepting her nice gesture!
    Thanks for the support! Just know that if you need anything, I'll be here for you! :)

    ReplyDelete