Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tingles.

141.3 this morning!

That's -2.1 pounds! :D So I really am making progress!

Yesterday I didn't eat anything and now I feel light-headed and tingly. Is it weird that by making yourself feel weak, you're actually making yourself feel strong? So many contradictions in my life haha

Today I work 10-3 so I'll probably have to eat dinner (salad) depending on what time my mom gets home. And then tomorrow I work 5-9 again, so it'll be another mini fast for me!

tomorrow i'll be back in the 130's... i swear.

Yesterday at work there was sudden screaming in my head. "THIN! I NEED TO BE THINNNNN! GET THIS WEIGHT OFF OF ME!!!!" It was really weird, (I swear I'm crazy sometimes) but I'm glad it's not the other voice that screams for food.

Once I get home from work I'm going to vacuum and mop the upstairs and also do my 600 cal workout. Hopefully my ankle (100% raw, and blistered- it has a HUUUGE band-aid covering it all at the moment) doesn't hurt too bad while doing all of that...

Think thin! xoxo

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment