Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Letter From Ana.

Dear Mint,

I have this feeling that you're losing faith in me. Like, you're starting to think that I don't mean the things I say. So I thought a letter was in order...

I know you're scared. You've always been scared of this world. Always kept one foot out of the water. Well right now I'm begging you to take a leap of fate. Because think about it, have I ever once in your life lied to you?

No, I haven't. Whenever you listen to me, I give you what you desire. You're the one who's screwing up. You're the one who's thinking that you don't need me. Well hunny, if you want to be the best. To have the power, and control you desire. You've got to stick with me.

I'm the one who calls your bones to come forward. The who who banishes the fat away. I've got the magic touch, and without it. You're a fat troll.

Right now we're not as close as we've been in the past. Ever since your dog died in June you've been a reck. I was there though, the whole time! Comforting you and advising you. But did you listen? No. You cast me aside and now look at you, I can't even see you under all that fat! But just remember this, I didn't leave, and I won't ever leave. Why? Because I love you, and want you to have all your dreams come true. I'm a real friend. Your only friend.

I know that you don't always think I'm there, and that when the hunger comes, he breaks you. But it's only because I'm doing my job at the time! With every growl of your stomach, that's me! Carving away the fat from within, one roll at a time. And when you listen to the Beast in your brain who screams "FEED ME FEED MEEEEE!!!" you're drowning me with carbs, sugar, and fat.

So please; help me, help you.
Take my hand, and never let go.

All I ask of you is to not eat.
Simple as that.
It saves you money, embarrassment, time.

And in return I'll give you everything you desire.

everything.

just, do. not. eat.

Make me proud ♪

♥, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment