Sunday, January 12, 2014

BLAHBLAHBLAH PIZZA.

Last night sucked because I was lonely so I cut which was dumb but whatever.

Today was super fucking lazy, I read my book and talked to B. And I'm soooo hungry omg. B just ordered pizza for herself and we were talking about all this delicious food AND I WANT ITTTTTT BUT I CAN'TTTTTTT. Fuck. Can I just be skinny yet?

Last night I was super hungry too but I just kept to my soup. And then I decided to eat eggs this morning (just 2 scrambled with ketchup and hot sauce) but I was like SOOOO full after. Which is really good because I was hungry when I made them! So if two eggs kills me, I can bump down to having just one egg whenever I feel like some protein!

OMG SO B, I REALLY WANT TO FUCK THE AUSSIE.

LIKE, I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH TODAY. I REALLY JUST WANT TO GO BACK THERE, AND FUCK HIM.

I HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, I HAVE TO GO BACK.

I KNOW HE'S THERE UNTIL APRIL AND THEN HE'S COMING TO STAY IN THE CITY FOR A BIT AFTER SO IT'S LIKE SWEET, IF I CAN MAKE THIS WORK.

I NEED TO MAKE THIS WORK.

LIKE I NEED TO B.

I WANNA FUCK AN AUSSIE.

- Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Hey x

    Eggs are great for making you feel full! I just boiled two, one for breakfast and I will eat the other one when I get too peckish. You will get skinny and good luck with the aussie :) x

    ReplyDelete