Sunday, January 26, 2014

Things are happening.

Kay so a bunch has happened in the past few days.

I ate prawn and crab sushi which was pretty good and I also had a piece of ham and pepperoni pizza (just because that's what was served).

I also bought a hamster, but I returned it back the next morning because it was EVIL.

I met Morgan's best friend from high school, Dill and she super dope. We're besties now.

Us three went out on Thursday and ended up going to an after party where I did DRUGZ for the first time other than weed! I did a few lines of molly and one of coke, and then I did not sleep for the entire night.

I ended up falling asleep at 8 in the evening on Friday, and waking up at 1 in the afternoon on Saturday. It was intenseeeee.

And THEN! Last night Morgan and I met up with Dill and her guy friends' house and then we all went out to this killerrrrr club which I haven't even heard of before! It's so sick, the whole place is dark as hell but they got cool party lights and all the walls are covered in graffiti with glow in the dark paint accents!

It was cool too because a lot of the people I met on Thursday came out to this too so it was like WOAH I KNOW PEOPLE.

We got more M and danced and socialized and it was a good time!

At about 4 we ended up going back to Matt's place (where we started), and SOMEHOW we like fucking bonded or something, but I just remember suddenly talking to him about like EVERYTHING, music, and summer, and movies, and we have the same music interest and he thought that was dope.

We all ended up watching this movie and him and I shared this chair and cuddled and I was like WOAH how did this happen? I'm never the girl that ends up with the guy. Like, I can't get over it.

After the movie we all decided to go to bed, and everyone got to sleep in the couches, but I got to sleep in his bed with him.

**Spoiler alert: I couldn't fall asleep at all, so I've had two all-nighters this week! AND I WORKED 1-9 TODAY WHICH SUCKED.

Anyway, we made out and felt each other up and shit, but I couldn't have sex with him. WHICH AGAIN IS VERY ANNOYING.

I just wish that I was comfortable with my body, you know? Because that's what keeps happening here, I hate my body, and don't want anyone looking at it. It's like my ugly little secret.

Anyway, after we finished making out and grinding and all that jazz, it was like 6-7 and he started falling asleep and it was so cute, cause apparently he's like a fucking cuddle monster.

Every time I'd like, reposition myself, he'd immediately come back snuggling. It was even funnier because like, I'd move, he'd pull me in and kiss me for a bit, he'd get settled in his cuddle position, and then fall asleep until I moved again lolol

And then when I had to leave at like 11 with Morgan and Dill he was like, "NOOOO STAY HEREEEE" and being like, "COME BACK AFTER WORKKK I'LL BE HEREEEEE. WE COULD CUDDLE AGAINNNN"

That didn't happen, but he got my number and I have his and there's that. He's like Dill's BEST from when she was growing up too so I'm sure I'll see him again really soon.

And now we're all caught up on my life! Hurray!

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment