Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Eve.

Okay so let's recap on what my New Year's Eve was like.

My mom left after breakfast and that's when I went to the bank and Shoppers and came home all shaky.

I then tried looking for jobs online (I'm not in school now sooooo I need a job- I was thinking of putting ad sense on my blog but I mean...) and later received a text saying that I was going to my boring friend's house for new years and that I was being picked up at 6.

I wanted to go out with Morgan instead because I wanted to start my year by kissing some random hot guy, but she wasn't sure what her and her boyfriend were doing yet. I decided that I'd go to the boring party and meet up with Morgan later depending on where she ended up.

I predrank by myself before getting picked up because I didn't want to meet anyone while 100% sober, and then continued drinking as soon as I got there.

The party was boring. The guy were ugly. The people were boring.

We played jenga. Donkey Kong jenga.

I ended up passing out in my friend's bed for awhile and I definitely missed the countdown.

I woke up when everyone was leaving to go into this random limo that showed up and I was pissed because no one invited me.

At that moment I decided that I was going home. Except my phone was dead. And there wasn't a phone in the house.

Then I got really mad and decided that I'd just fucking walk home (a 20 minute drive).

I gathered up all my stuff and headed downstairs just as my friend's roommate and his friends came in.

I started yelling like, "EVERYONE FUCKING LEFT IN THIS GODDAMN LIMO AND I WANT TO GO HOME BUT MY FUCKING PHONE IS DEAD AND THERE'S NO PHONE IN THIS HELL HOLE AND CAN YOU PLEASE CALL A CAB FOR ME."

But they were like, "No, it's New Year's Eve. You're not going to be able to get a cab, just go to sleep."

And I was like, "I'M GOING HOME." and fucking marched my ass outta there.

I was walking so fucking fast, and I got like half a block when roomie's friend ran up to me, trying to convince me to go back. Which was sweet and all but I was in bitch mode and just pushed my way through him.

I walked about 1/3 of the way home and when I came up to this hotel and thought, "I gotta pee, and maybe they can call a cab for me."

They did call me a cab but I had to wait an hour and a half for it, and then I ended up getting home at 4 and that's my nightttt.

I didn't eat that night and drank a 2/6 of vodka so I'm surprised that I made it home actually. Passing out for a bit must've helped for sure.

I'll get into anxiety and life and shit in another post lol I just had to dedicate a post to this and my trip back.

- Mint.

1 comment:

  1. What a night. I'd have been pissed if everyone left as well. What a start to the New Year.

    ReplyDelete