Monday, January 13, 2014

FUCKING BITCHES.

ALRIGHT, MY FUCKING BORING FRIEND. LET'S GOOO:

SO last night, this bitch was like, "OMG, I'VE BEEN FASTING FOR ALMOST 24 HOURS AND LIKE, OMG I'M SO HUNGRY. AT 7:30 IT'LL BE 24 HOURS, WANT TO GET SUSHI?"

Now, anyone who's ever fucking actually fasted will understand how IRRITATING these annoying ass whores are when they go on a "cleanse" or "diet" or "detox", because all you ever hear is, "OMG I'M LIKE SO HUNGRY. OMG LIKE, I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY. OMG LIKE, I FEEL SO GOOD CAUSE LIKE, I'M LIKE, CLEANSED. JUST LIKE, MY BODY FEELS SO GOOD YOU KNOW? OMG I'M SO HUNGRY IT'S BEEN LIKE, 9 HOURS." and it's like SHUT UP. I don't care, I don't care, I don't fucking care. Like, I can only take so much of it before I fucking SNAP.

This bitch had been talking about it ALL FUCKING DAY, and I was trying to be good, like, it really shouldn't bother me. It shouldn't! Any normal person I feel might get a little irritated from hearing about it all goddamn day, so I shouldn't flip. I should just bite my fucking tongue.

I was like, "Yeah sure, let's get some fucking sushi!" and then she decides, nahhh imma ORDER sushi, and then her plan was that we could watch a movie together. I was down with that, it was fine, it was all fine.

BUT THEN, she's like, "Let's get this 17 piece deal! It comes with 4 rolls and it's only like, ten bucks each!" whichhhhh, for a vegetarian is a fucking rip off. A kappa roll is like three bucks, a veggie probably only four. AND, out of the 4 rolls, the only vegetarian one was yam. And I don't even fucking like yam. I knew she'd want to share all of them because she's a fucking pig when she eats normally; let alone while breaking a fucking fast.

So I was like, "Could we switch one of the meat one for a veggie roll?" and it was this huuuuuge ordeal like, "Do they even have veggie rolls?" "Should I just ask to switch it?" YES THEY HAVE VEGGIE ROLLS. YES JUST FUCKING ASK, IT'S A STEAL FOR THEM EITHER WAY.

So she finally ordered it and was like, "You're the best! I'll pay ten bucks, and it's on your way to my house. The order is under my name."

EXCUUUUUUSE YOU? I just told you all about how I couldn't fucking go downtown by myself and now you want me to pick up a fucking meal for TEN by myself?

Fuck. It wasn't even on the way. She was like, "I'd pick it up but I'm too light-headed to drive."

OMG SHUT UPPPP. I FAST FOR 24 HOURS EVERY FUCKING DAY. I ONLY EAT SUPPER. BUCK UP BITCH. BUCK THE FUCK UP.

By this point I was soooo done. Fuck this, I'm not eating any goddamn supper tonight, I'm going to fucking fast for two days now you dumb cunt.

So I picked up the goddamn food because I was too mad to care about the eyes and fucking brought it to her goddamn house. I waited for ten minutes while she skyped with her family, RUDEEEE, listened to her talk about how it's now been 26 hours since she ate anything, and then told her I was gonna bounce.

She made a huge ordeal about me not taking anything, so I took half of my veggie roll, went home, threw it out, and then ranted to B.

I felt better after that, which is good because I was supposed to go to the mall with her today to buy black shoes for me, and so that she could get a "businessy outfit".

Supposed to.

I couldn't sleep last night so I was a bit late. She fucking texted me like three times before I was even supposed to be there, and I was like, "Yeah imma be a bit late, so if that bothers you I'll just meet you there I guess." she said it didn't bother her so there we gooo.

I told her when I was leaving and while I was driving she was like, "Should I just meet you there?" and then right when I was at the lights to turn to her place, "Okay, I'll meet you there I'm leaving now."

FUCK YOUUUUU BITCH.

I was like, "Dude I'm right by your fucking house." like, you don't just leave when someone is on their way. Especially when the way to their house is the opposite direction of the final destination.

So she was like, "Omg, kay just meet me at this place by my house then." and I replied with, "Nah bitch I'm already gone."

And I just went home. Like I'm so sickkkkk of these people. These people who are like fucking PUMPKIN. Like seriously, fucking THINK before you goddamn act.

Anyway, I'm home now, and while I was driving here I got a call from my old work and got my job back, HOLLAAAAAA! That's fucking perfect. Fucking exactly what I needed. So I'm going back to the mall later when that bitch is back in class where she belongs, to talk to my manager about scheduling.

Fuck though, fucking goddamn bitches. I'm sooo fucking done here.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment