Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I've been having the urge to say "stellar" a lot lately, and it's so embarrassing.



I'm going to post this in big letters on my wall because it's important.



Today was good! I dropped off the portfolio (the lady was super nice), I applied at American Eagle for the overnight merch. position (was asked to fill out an application) and then hung out with Morgan!

We were originally going to go downtown and walk around but then a fucking BLIZZARD hit, so we ended up just going to the mall.

The mall had soooo many nice shoesssss and braceletsssssss and hatssssss and sweaterssssssss. GAHHHH I NEED MONEY!!!

We also went to Lush because Morgan needed to get some stuff and I got this little tester pot of a minty green face mask that gets rid of blackheads and other toxins. I tried it out when I got home and omgggg it's so good! I've never really used face masks before so I don't have anything to compare it to, but all I know is that it worked really nice for me and I'm going to buy some when/if I ever pick up some coin.

Which reminds me! I got a phone call from IGA, but I missed it because I didn't hear my phone which sucks. They didn't leave a message either which sucks even more, so hopefully I haven't ruined my chances! I'm going to go there first thing tomorrow though so hopefully by the afternoon I have a jobbbb!!!

Also, Morgan told me that this really popular bakery is opening another store downtown and is looking for all sorts of applicants! So obviously I applied as a cake decorator, but also mentioned that I'd take any job available (barista, cashier, baker's assistant). I'm really keeping my fingers crossed with that one! Because it'd be so rad working downtown since I never go there, and also because it's such a hipster warm bakery/cafe. I feel like the vibes there would be chill.

I'm sounding like a hippy more and more omg.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment