Friday, January 10, 2014

I met an aussie last night.

So I got the job at the IGA bakery, and for my interview with the cool ass bakery I just didn't show.

It was downtown like I said before and when I was driving there it just got too much too fast. All the people walking, all the cars driving. There were just too many eyes and I felt like they were all pointed on me. I started getting realllllly uncomfortable so I just drove home before I even saw the place.

Social anxiety.

I was soooo mad at myself. LIKE WHY, WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN. WHY CAN'T I GET OVER IT, IT'S RUINING EVERYTHING.

After I went to my boring friend's house and she made me tea and we watched movies and she made me feel better. :/

Roomie asked me how the interview went and I told her and she was like, "OMFG WHY" and I was like, "I just couldn't, it was all too much. Like, social anxiety dude." and she was like, "OMG THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. THAT'S AN EXCUSE." and then I wanted to slice her chubby little throat. :)

OHHHHHH BUT THERE'S A GOOD PART TO THIS POST.

My boring friend invited me to go up to the ski resort place with her other friends last night and I went! All we did was drink really, and I was drinking since 3 that afternoon so it was a good time!

We all drank together in one of our rooms and then decided to go to this bar. As we were walking to the bar one of the guys in our group decided he needed a smoke (he's the only other person who's even had a smoke in that group and he only smokes while drunk) and so I was like, "FUCK YEAH I'M COMIN."

He went over to this guy who was just chillin', smokin' away, to get a light, AND THIS IS WHERE I MET THE AUSSIE.

Damn he was cute. Fuck.

Anyway, so I chat him up real good, and by this time everyone wants to get to the bar so I tell them to go. They were like, "Do you even know where it is?" so I asked the aussie and he said yeah and that he could take me there after talking. SO I DITCHED DEM BITCHES.

After awhile of getting cold he was like, "Oh, just let me get something from my room before we go, kay?" AND THIS IS HOW I ENDED UP IN HIS ROOM.

We were just sitting on his bed talking, and we were just about to go when he's like, "Let me just do this one thing first." AND HE KISSES ME.

AND MY GOD, OUT OF THE OTHER 3 GUYS THAT I'VE EVER KISSED, HE WAS CERTAINLY THE BEST. AND THIS IS WHY NOW, I UNDERSTAND WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO CONTINUE KISSING THOSE OTHER GUYS, THEY FUCKING SUCKED, THAT'S WHY.

We stopped and I was like, "Wow… you're a really good kisser." all starry-eyed like, and then we just started making out again and didn't really stop until 2 in the morning.

It was funny because he had music playing, and it stopped at one point and I was like, "Why isn't the music playing?" and that's because WE HAD GONE THROUGH THE ENTIRE ALBUM.

Omg he was sooooo yum, my bottom lip is like raw today. He obviously wanted to sleep with me, and I DEFINITELY WANTED TO AS WELL, but fucking AUNT, FUCKING, GODDAMN FLOW COCK BLOCKED ME. So I had to say that I couldn't.

But damnnnnnn if I COULD'VE…

It was hot too because like, we were making out on the bed right? So he was on top most of the time, WHICH IS THE BEST, but sometimes we were on our sides too. BUT if I like, sucked his bottom lip, bit, and then pulled, he'd like suddenly, flip right back on top and kiss all hard and it was just fantasticccc.

My friends kept texting me being like, ARE YOU COMING? And I'd be like, "Shit, we have to go, they're getting mad." so we'd start getting ready but then I would always be like, "BUT I DON'T WANT TOOOO" so we just kept on making out lmao

Omg and at one point, SOMEHOW, I started like, you know, feeling up his package over his boxers, and he was like, "Or you could do this…" and fucking slid my hand in there AND GUYS, I TOUCHED A PENIS, AND STARTING LAUGHING SOOOOO FUCKING HARD OMG I WAS CRYING.

PENISES ARE FUCKING WEIRD, LEMME TELL YOU.

Anyway, that was fucking embarrassing and I was like, "I'm sooo sorry! I MEAN, LIKE, NOT ABOUT THAT OR ANYTHING, I MEAN, LIKE, HOW I HANDLED… THAT. LIKE, OMG, LIKE SORRY FOR LAUGHING, I WASN'T LAUGHING AT YOUR DICK, WELL LIKE I WAS BUT I MEAN, OMG. NO. LIKE, PENISES ARE FUCKING WEIRD DUDE."

So I'd go back to just lying there, but then I'd think about it and START FUCKING LAUGHING AGAIN AND IT CYCLED LIKE THAT FOR SOME TIME.

He knew that I was a virgin and all that shit though so it really wasn't all that bad hahahaha omg but still.

Around right before we left we were still just lying there and I had my head on his chest and we were falling asleep, AND THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SO NICE TO STAY BUT FUCKING COULDN'TTTTT.

BUT YEAH, so we left and as we were going down the stairs we were getting our smokes out and I was like, "Omg I must've smoked my lucky smoke or something because it's not hereeeee!!!" and he turned around all cute like and said, "I'm your lucky smoke!" and then laughed a sexy aussie laugh. I seriously thought that was so adorable and I have no idea why. Is that adorable? Because I think so!!

When we were walking back to where I was staying, HE LET ME WEAR HIS JUMPER AND IT WAS SO NICE AND BIG AND SOFT AND AHHH I WANTED TO KEEP IT.

And then we got all cute and I was pushing him sideways like, "BABY, if you cold, I got you girl! I'll keep you warmmmmm girl! My fucking jumper girlllllll!" and let's just say that took a really long time to get to the front of my building because we got distracted, AGAIN.

When we finally DID get to the front of the building we lit another smoke and talked and kissed and huggedddddd, AND FINALLY, WE WERE IN.

He came inside with me just to make sure that I got to the right room and actually got in and everything/because apparently it was the exact same fucking building LOL just a different entrance I guess (I'm sooo fucking dumb), AND HE HELD MY HAND DOWN THE HALL AND THAT'S JUST SO FUCKING CUTE. I'VE NEVER HELD A GUY'S HAND BEFORE. AND I GOT TO DO THAT THING WHERE WITH YOUR OTHER HAND YOU HOLD ONTO THEIR ARMMMMMM. IT WAS SO CUTE. HE'S SO CUTE. FUCKING AUSSIES.

We met up with my friends and the now overly drunk smoker from the group in a room and then I had to say BYEEEE AND WE KISSED AND IT WAS SAD.

I went back into the room and my friends were asking about him and they fucking HATED him. Like, they met the guy for like TWO SECONDS WTH. "Did you get his number?" Uhh no, because he's not going to pay an unnecessary phone bill for the 4 months he's here. "Omg no one does that, everyone has phones, he's lying." Uhhh no, I've actually met TONS of people who do that while travelling, like everyone basically. They come here to fucking travel, not to fucking snap chat their friends. "So, he didn't add you on Facebook?" Uhhh, no I forgot about that. I should go ask him actually! "Omg Mint, don't. He's a fucking jerk." No he's not! Ill be right back omg. "Omg are you drugged? You definitely weren't this drunk when we left you. What did you take?" I HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING TO DRINK SINCE I WAS WITH YOU YOU FREAKS, I'M NOT ON DRUGS, I'LL FUCKING BE RIGHT BACK. "How do you know where his room is?" BECAUSE I JUST TOLD YOU THAT'S WHERE I WAS ALL NIGHT, AND HE JUST GAVE ME THE NUMBER IN MY PHONE SO THAT I COULD GO SEE HIM AGAIN IF I WANTED. AND I WANT TO, SO I AM.

I left, and went upstairs to his room and was like, "SO UM, WHAT ABOUT FACEBOOK, HUH?" and he laughed and was like, "I asked you about it!" and I was like, "NO, NO YOU DID NOT." and then he jogged my memory and I remembered and was like, "OH YOU'RE RIGHT, OKAY. SO ADD ME, GO AHEAD." so he added me and then I had to leave againnnnn.

But he gave me like a backwards hug when I was walking out the door and then we kisseddddd AND THAT'S MY NIGHTTTTT.

IT WAS LOVELYYYYYY.

I can't believe my friends are such bitches though. SORRY THAT HE'S UNDER 30 YOU FREAKS. SORRY THAT HE DOESN'T FUCKING WET HIS PANTS WHILE DRUNK. SORRY THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE EASIEST FUCKING GIRLS I'VE MET, THAT I'M THE PICKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND THAT YOUR ARGUMENT IS ALL INVALID.

"What's he do?" He's a chef at one of the restaurants here so he gets free room and board.

"He's probably just a line cook if he can't afford housing."

OMG JUST STUT UP, WHY DOES ANY OF THIS MATER.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment