Friday, August 23, 2013

I just wrote this in my journal but now I'm typing it here for reinforcement.

Tomorrow, well... later today technically (it's 2 in the morning right now) I'm going to:

  1. get killer heels and clothes for Kelowna
  2. drop off thrift store things/throw out garbage from my closet clean out
  3. finish cognitive

I will also remind myself to be strong.

Kelowna will be fine and you'll make it your bitch. You can do this!!

You are a bad ass bitch with a lion heart.

Happy people will not bother you. Happy-go-lucky people will not bother you.

No one matters but you and whomever you choose to matter.

You will make friends, and you will be happy.

You will also stay in touch with your current friends and you will be fine.

You will be independent and free! No one will matter, it's okay.

Everything will be okay.

  • Make friends with your roomie!
  • Make friends with whoever you want to talk to
      • don't talk to girls, they're dumb and cliquey.
  • Get a job, be fabulous at it, save save save!
  • Be a bad bitch

Mint! You will be fine, you've got this!

You've got this!!

The world is your stage, so put on your sunglasses, your heels, your Lana Del Rey record, and be a bad bitch.

You're a lion heart; shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment