Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ruined my life and I'm only 20. Do I get a reward now?

My mom is suuuuuch a controlling bitch, I hate her core so fucking much.

She controls everything I fucking do. Where I live, what I do with my life, what I do during the day, what I do during the night, and even what I keep and throw out.

I figured out that I've been misunderstanding my academic advisor this entire fucking time. So instead of taking courses that will count as a bio-psych course, or a developmental course, all I'm getting credit for is upper-level courses.

Which is basically just wasting time and money because you need 30 credits of upper-level psych courses that were taken at the actual school.

Currently, in my last 2 years of getting this degree, I have 3 slots meant for psych per semester. So I have room for 12 psych courses.

Which means, that all but 2 psych courses MUST be taken at the actual fucking school.

MEANING, THAT BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING PSYCH COURSE IS FILLED, I HAVE TO DO AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR.

MEANING THAT I'LL GRADUATE WITH THIS FUCKING DEGREE A YEAR LATE.

WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING AVOID SINCE MY SECOND FUCKING SEMESTER OF MY FIRST GOD DAMN YEAR.

I don't fucking get ittttttt, I've been so fucking careful with all of this shit. Talking back and forth with my academic advisor constantly, checking the requirements of my degree over and overrr, making sure I haven't missed something.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

And my mom pried out of me what going on, and who gets ALLLL the fucking blame? Me.

Who isn't caring enough about my future, or trying enough to make sure I don't mess up? Me.

There's like 10 fucking days until school starts. I'm going to Kelowna for two French courses (and I don't even want to fucking minor in French anymore). WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO THERE.

WORK?

SO FUCKING GAY.

And my mom is acting like the apartment is her own personal holiday home. Like no, sorry mom, I don't want you to "pop in" all the fucking time. I have a roommate. That'd be fucking weird. BUT NOOOO, it's HER place, so she can do whatever.

RAHHHHHHHHH

I want her to die so fucking bad so that I can just be released from her fucking grasp. It's so tight, and so stressing.

But at the same time it's like, what would I do if I didn't have her? Like tomorrow, if she was gone, what the fuck would I even do.

Ughhh, balance mother. Learn some fucking balance.

Don't you think that I'm stressed about this whole fucking thing too? Stressed because the initial shock that, "fuck I've ruined my entire life somehow" but also because YOU EXIST AND ARE GOING TO TEAR A FUCKING STRIP OFF OF ME?

I walk my entire life on eggshells.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment