Tuesday, August 20, 2013

To destroy is always the first step in any creation.

Things I've decided that I need before I'm left alone in Kelowna:

  • Everyday heels and or summertime heels (I wore my boots a lot when I was in the city with Pumpkin and I feel so dopey walking around in flat shoes now)
  • A book of E. E. Cummings' poems

So I've got options for my current dilemma; apparently one's life never ends when one thinks it will.

I've emailed the psychology faculty of my school basically begging to allow me into any of the psych courses available. I also remembered that the main campus of my school in Vancouver offers distance courses which may or may not count as taking courses on my actual campus.

My last and final option is that I take this year to switch my minor to creative writing and just take 5 creative writing courses per semester to complete minor requirements, and then go hard with psych in my final year.

I'm actually hoping for the last option because I really reallllllly don't want to do French anymore. It takes too much constant dedication and let's be honest here, I don't have that.

A year of writing, and thought sounds like a good one. But I guess we'll just have to see.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment