Saturday, August 31, 2013

Living with a roommate is weird, like do we hang out all the time? I have nooo idea

Hi!!

Sorry that I having been updating these last few days!

I'm all moved into my place here in Kelowna and my mom finally left today!

I met my roomie and she seems pretty nice and easy to talk to! She's not fake so it's really good but yeah, the most important thing is that she's nice and easy to talk to!

I got my heels and E.E Cummings book that I wanted so that's good and today I was buying jeggings at this amazing store that I found yesterday (I bought a whole bunch of clothes but forgot to buy pants so I had to go back today) and I was joking with the girls at the front saying that I should just work there because I have all of their clothes.

Turns out I was talking to the manager and assistant manager and they asked if I was interested in a job there! I said yes very much so, they asked my about my availability, I said basically whenever because I don't even have any classes on campus, and they said well come on in this Tuesday and we'll have an interview when there's more time!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT AN INTERVIEW AT AN AWESOME COOL STORE, A STORE WHERE I COULD BUY CLOTHES AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE REALLY NICE PEOPLE!!

That's super exciting! So on Tuesday I have to look super cool and fashionable and act super nice and perky. I can do thaaaaaaat! :)

Also, I realized that this year, since I'm not on res, I HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING. I have my car and my apartment and can do whatever, whenever I want! I can eat what I want and no one will force anything upon me.

I can choose to spend virtually no money on food and I can save save save to come home more often!

I think working at this place will be awesome too because I'm pretty sure the manager would want me working weekday afternoons since the staff she has already are pretty busy on weekdays with school. Which is awesome because weekends offffff!!! ^.^

Hopefully everything stays going this well.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment