Friday, August 2, 2013

Le garçon français.

So I actually did weigh myself yesterday! I was the exact same weight as before T_T but then I weighed myself this morning and I was down a poundddd!

Except I ate a lot today, but not anything unsafe. Just more than I was expecting.

THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO TALK ABOUT MY FRENCH BOY.

He's coming to see me on the 11th because I invited him to go out to the bar that B and I are going to, to celebrate my birthday! (oddly long sentence)

Want to know how far of a drive that is for him? FIVE FUCKING HOURS.

A FRENCH BOY IS DRIVING FIVE FUCKING HOURS FOR A BOOTY CALL.

MY BOOTY CALL.

WUT.

I'm so going to get laid before I leave my teen years! Woo, goals achieved!

Also, he might try to come see me sometime in September/October before he leaves to go explore Australia for a year. But he was like, "If I can't make it to Kelowna to see you before I leave, you should come visit me in Australia" LOL

I don't know the point of telling you any of this really, I just like to gush. 

Oh my god, just imagine if I end up in a relationship with someone, my blog will be so gushy all the time. SORRY BUT BOYS ARE TOO YUM OKAY?

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment