Friday, August 9, 2013

Post about nothing. (II)

So I did my French final today.

I bullshitted my way through it.

What's that? How does one bullshit their way through a language final?

THEY DONT.

Ugh, it was so bad. I tried to put an answer for everything so that I'd get at least part marks (maybe).

SO HOPEFULLY I PASSED BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T PASS THE FINAL, I FAIL THE COURSE.

I decided not to get drunk today because I'm fat and realized that once Sunday comes 'round, it's food city for a week. So I'll be extra good these next two days and then hopefully it won't be so so bad.

I WISH I HAD SOME FRIENDS THAT WERE IN TOWN RIGHT NOW.

BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I'VE SEEN ANYONE AND I'M GETTING SO DEPRESSED.

It's amazing how fast it happens, and how I can actually feel it to! Kelowna's going to be so bad I just know it.

AND OOOOOOMG PUMPKIN. She asked about how my French final went and I told her and she was like, "I doubt that!"

"lol you can't bullshit a language pumpkin"

"Sure you can. I did it in grade 9 lol"

"how? if they ask you to translate something and you don't know the vocal thennnnnn? or when they ask you to fill in the blanks with something about a subjunctive and you're like the fuck is a subjunctive? BECAUSE ENGLISH DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE THAT or when it's like complete the sentence! and you're like I have no fucking idea what the first part is even saying HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BULLSHIT THAT"

"Haha idk but somehow I passed which was awesome"

THIS ISN'T FUCKING GRADE 9 YOU DUMB ASS.

Sometimes I really want to stab my friends in the face.

Fuuuuuck.

- Mint

EDIT: Hey I forgot to mention! When I was walking into the building where I wrote my test a saw a little bat just chilling on the side of the building! ISN'T THAT COOL!? I've never seen that before! I thought it was cool :3

No comments:

Post a Comment