Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OMGGGG

SO SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED AND I NEED TO BLOG ABOUT IT.

Remember that guy who I had my first kiss with? Well he doesn't have fb so I was trying to get his number because I'm not the kind of person to let a cute guy just walk away!

Anyway, my friend thought she had his number, but when she texted it she didn't get a response, but I texted it anyway just incase!

No response.

UNTIL TODAAAAAY! And it's totally him, and he totally remembers me, and he totally JUST ASKED ME OUT.

And because I listen to my friends and have no morals, I SORT OF INVITED HIM OUT ON SUNDAY WHEN B AND I GO OUT.

WHICH IS THE SAME NIGHT THAT FRENCH BOY IS TRYING TO GET OFF SO HE CAN SEE ME.

WHOOPS.

I think I've just entered a romantic comedy.

- Mint.

P.S HE'S A LEO GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment