Monday, August 12, 2013

I wonder how much money I spent yesterday.

So yesterday was good and bad I guess.

The people at Subway messed up B's and me's (rhyme time looool) 9 ft. GIANT sub. I don't even know how to explain how they fucked it up, but everything was fucked. But in the end we got basically our 9 ft. of sub, for only $40 because they dun goofed so much (it was supposed to cost $120) and a bunch of free cookies! So I guess that's a bargain bitch.

B and I finally finished with that whole ordeal, got some rockstar vodkas and were on our way to Jasper! And it was a really beautiful drive, and it went so fast!! Usually the drive to Jasper seems to take foreverrrrrr.

Once we got there we walked around for a little bit, got a drink at this bar, went to this fucking weird ass museum that B loves (it's a museum of dead animals that have been stuffed lmao it's like the length of a reaally short hallway and she loves it hahaha), then rode in a horse and carriage because B wanted to pet it and she was so fucking happy lol it was adorable. And then when we finished our ride B and I were petting the horse (it hated us) and then it just starts FUCKING PEEING AND WE GOT PEE SPLASHES ON OUR FEET AND THAT'S NOT COOL HORSE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT I MEAN C'MON THAT'S FUCKING RUDE.

After that, we went to the liquor store because B wanted some twisted teas and then went back to her car to drink and wait for her BOYFRIEND TO COME CHILL WITH US. I was so excited omg. They've been dating for a year and I haven't even met the guy! I was super nervous too though because I'm pretty annoying and weird and I didn't want him to hate me because then that makes things awkward lol.

But he came over, and he was nice and I tried not being too weird but it definitely didn't work and I just eventually gave up after two seconds.

After we finished what we were drinking we all went to this brew place where they take like half an hour to make a drink lol

B and I had these drinks called "Ninja Poison" and they were basically a bunch of flavoured vodkas (3 oz.) mixed with cranberry juice and other stuff and it was amazing. I had two of them while we were there, and we also all shared this platter of beer samples and they all tasted like beer lol I don't like beer.

B's boyfriend saw some friends there and they sat with us and they were hippies basically and I was like woah I wish I could be a hippy but then I remembered that I like showers so I was fine.

ANYWAY, after that weeeeee, ummmmmm. Fuck I don't even remember leaving that place. We eventually left, and went back back to B's car and then her boyfriend eventually left too because he went to go meet up with another friend. What I remember next is accidentally meeting up with Pumpkin at the bathrooms and then all of a sudden we were getting ready to go out!

We went to Earl's to try to (unsuccessfully) get Pumpkin drunk and to get SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP AND IT WAS GOOD AND THE BREAD WAS GOOD AND B AND I PRETENDED THAT WE WERE LADY AND THE TRAMP WITH THE SPAGHETTI AT ONE POINT AND WE SHARED THE BREAD AND IT WAS OH SO ROMANTIC.

But then things happened and B felt sick, and Pumpkin was being boring. B and her boyfriend (he met up with us again at Earl's) eventually went off for a walk to see if she'd feel better, and Pumpkin and I went to the bar.

Let's just say that the bar was not bumpin', and there were no sexy boys there (French boy couldn't come and the other guy ended up having to go to work a day earlier :/ ). We left at 2, B's boy drove home, and then B and I slept in her car, AND IT WAS AN ACTUAL AMAZINGLY COMFY SEAT LIKE I WAS SO SURPRISED.

But yeah! That was basically my night! It was sooooo nice seeing B again! FUCKING MISSED YOU BITCH. And hopefully I'll be able to go visit her before I go back to school in September! And it was nice meeting her guy too. They're fucking adorable together, and I love it, and I 281948390184901784276578% approve of their love lol

Tomorrow night Pumpkin and I might go to Edmonton (a night earlier than planned) but only if my French guy can meet us there lol I'M NOT GIVING UP ON THIS. It's so stupid because it's like "wow, where would this even go?" but I don't care. I like him and he's nice and cute and I want to see him. So hopefully tomorrow works out!

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment