Friday, August 16, 2013

Long post again, sorry!! I've condensed three days, okay?

My two and a half days in Edmonton were fucking dudssss.

I think it was mostly my fault but oh well. The first was pretty good!

Pumpkin and I actually ended up driving to Edmonton on the night of my birthday. We left at about 10 at night, and got there at 1 in the morning. Pumpkin was freaked out the whole drive (we followed this guy who was going like 150 and had really good headlights- mine fucking suck), but I was so pumped. I love doing things unexpectedly. Like so fast that you don't even have time to think about it, you just go!!

Anyway, so when we woke up the next morning we went to Denny's for breakfast and then off to the mall. We basically bought nothing. I bought a pj top, a mickey mouse sweater, cute underwear, a dress that I was planning on wearing out that night, an 8 oz flask that comes with a collapsible shot glass that attaches itself to it, and a Lana Del Rey record.

BUT THEN, we went to the tattoo place just to see if we could make an appointment, and next thing you know I was walking into the room to get some inkkkk.

I was nervous of course, but I just kept making sure to breathe and it was okay! Barely even hurt! And the guy who did my tattoo was so sweet and played really good music! While I was getting my tattoo, I tried hard to make conversation so that I'd be distracted, and it worked well!

At one point I was like, "Fuck I'm suchhhh a white girl" and he was like, "Aweee, you're va-ni-llaaa, that's cute!" and I laughed and was like, "Yeah, but I try to be gangst'!!" and then he laughed and was like, "That's my girl!"

Boys are so fucking cute I want to marry them all.

Anyway, after my tattoo I was allowed to sit with Pumpkin while she got hers. Her guy listened to metal (LOOOOLLLL) and was shy, so he didn't talk much. Which must've sucked for Pumpkin because she's shy and doesn't talk much either.

She was suuuuper nervous before going in also, and when I walked into the room she was in, she didn't look happy at all lmao she said hers hurt quite a bit. So I'm really glad that I was there to try to distract her!

After, we went and had some drinks before we went back to her place to get ready for the night!

Unfortunately though, I couldn't wear the dress I got because the tights weren't dark enough to cover my scars. I wanted to cry so badly. Don't cut kids.

Pumpkin's cousin came over, as well as Pumpkin's boy's friends who are also our friends but not really. We all chatted and drank and BOOM it was time to gooo!

Pumpkin's boy (imma call him Shawn from now on okay?) was the DD for the night which was awesome because cab fare.

Once we got there I didn't see Pumpkin and Shawn for like the entire night. So I was with the other three girls for most of the night. One of them we lost like right away because some guy started dancing with her and never stopped. Pumpkin's cousin was fucking boring the entire night because she was just texting, but the other girl wouldn't let me ditch her.

The night was pretty lame because all of that. But I did find a full pack of smokes WITH a lighter, so I was set!

The night also sucked because everyone I talked to was boring, and no one wanted to dance with me. I danced with this fat dude for a little bit because he wanted someone to dance with and I wanted to dance so I was like fuck it. He wanted to make out though so I ditched; I'm not down for ugly guys.

Somehow I met up with Pumpkin and Shawn and we went out to the patio for a bit. But by that point I was too done, and when they wanted to go back inside I just stayed there.

Unfortunately, the patio only stays open until one so I had to go back inside. BUT, as soon as I got inside they were playing the Macarena, so I decided that I'd just wait outside of the bar on the curb for the last hour because, really? The Macarena? No.

In that last hour I met some interesting people. I saw a few fights, and a bunch of sluts.

This one girl was fucked because her friends ditched her and her phone died so she couldn't phone her brother for a ride. So I let her use my cell and I felt like a good person.

Then I met this guy who was sooo fucked off of tequila and he asked me about my night so I told him how crap it was, especially since it was supposed to be for my birthday. He felt so bad lol he was all, "FUCK YOUR FRIENDS, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR NIGHT" then his friend came and sat down with us. Tequila boy explained to his friend about how crap my night was and then I had two guys going, "YOUR FRIENDS ARE JERKS THIS NIGHT IS ABOUT YOU" hahaha I thought  it was so funny.

They started playing around with accents too which made me feel so good. They really made me feel better about everything, so I appreciate it. Tequila boy even made a Dane Cook reference and I almost flipped my shit! I was so happy, no one seems to love Dane Cook or even quote him as much as B and I do haha

So when it was time to leave I gave them both hugs and thanked them sooo much, because really, they picked me up so much.

When Shawn was driving us home I was suddenly suuuuuper bitchy. I was all, "When we get home I'm fucking smoking all of these smokes, and drinking all of my alcohol, and eating the rest of that god damn pizza!" and then Shawn said something and I was like, "Watch your fucking manners boy."

When we got inside, I fucking grabbed the pizza, threw it in the microwave, got some water (because I decided I didn't want a drink I guess), got the warmish pizza, my smokes, and went outside. I bitched to Pumpkin while eating/drinking/smoking and then decided I wanted to go to bed.

I changed and got settled on the couch and waited for Pumpkin to change and turn off the lights. But suddenly I started getting really emotional and began crying. Pumpkin finished changing, turned off the lights, and started walking to her couch and I broke lol I got up and fucking bawling, I was like, "CAN I HAVE A HUG!?!?!?" She was like "Oh my god! What's wrong!?"

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO KELOWNAAAAAAA"

"It'll be fine! Don't worry about it! It'll be so much better this time I swear!!"

"BUT EVERYONE'S LEAVING MEEEEEEEEE"

"What do you mean!? No one's leaving!!"

"YOU HAVE SHAWN AND B HAS HER GUY AND EVERYONE'S GOING TO FUCKING EUROPEEEEEE"

"Oh my god, do you want to sleep on the floor tonight so we can cuddle?"

"BUT THE FLOOR'S SCRITCHY SCRATCHYYYYYY" *bawls*

We ended up putting a blanket over the carpet before laying down. It was really weird because I don't think I've ever really cried infront of my friends, or asked for a hug, or fucking cuddled them. But I really needed it so I was glad.

The next day (the 15th) was really lame too. Pumpkin and I had to wake up to shower and everything because her building turned off the water from 8-8. So we were sooo tired the entire day. All we did really was go to Ducky's house (friend from high school) and had crépes. After crépes we all just talked until 4. Then we decided to get nachos at BPs before dropping her off at work.

Pumpkin and I went back to her place, and she FELL ASLEEP FOR THREE FUCKING HOURS. I was so bored because her place is empty and there was nothing to doooo.

When she finally woke up, we decided to go for dinner with Shawn. But Pumpkin said that she wanted to drink first. So I went hard and she drank fucking nothing. What a sly ass bitch.

During dinner I was talking a lot. Because every time I'd stop, they wouldn't fucking say anything and that's so weird and embarrassing for all of us. But before we left, when Pumpkin and I were in the bathrooms, she was like, "Dude you're talking a mile a minute. You're dominating the conversation."

"Well, if I stop talking, you guys don't say anything, soooo..."

"Yeah but still."

SO I JUST FUCKING STOPPED TALKING. And want to know what they talked about? Nothing. They didn't talk the entire car ride and didn't talk while we were in his apartment, watching a movie, driving homeeee. Nope, nothing at all really.

I didn't watch the movie because it was boring and I passed out after 5 minutes. Which is probably a good thing because I was fuminggggggg.

Today all we did really was drive home. And I listened to my Lana Del Rey record.

So that's the end of my sucky birthday week! I drunk FB'd my French guy when I was out on the curb that one night too hahaha it was so heart felt and embarrassing. Drunk Mint totally loves him it's hilarious.

Anyway, good job if you read this far! ^.^ I appreciate it!

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment