Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Come on make me feel alive, come on make me fly.

I hate life so much right now, everything is crumbling around me more and more each day.

This morning I was supposed to register for uni today and guess what? Because I haven't completed my correspondents courses, I'm technically only a second-year which means that all of the psych courses I need are blocked. ALSO, because I'm a "second-year" I got a later registration date, so not only are the courses blocked, they're also ALL FUCKING FULL.

The only courses I can get into are my French ones. But wait! Remember that French course I did first semester? Apparently I FAILED it!?!? All of my marks in that course are like 80%, except for two oral assignments I didn't do.

So they failed me for two oral courses that, added together, only amount to 4% of the overall course?

I'm flipping shit.

Also, the French courses I've signed up for for next year conflict with the psych courses I need to try to get into, so it's like OMG I'M DESTINED TO JUST ROT IN A HOLE AND HAVE MY MOM LOOK AT ME LIKE THE SCUM I SO OBVIOUSLY AM.

I have a little more than half a month to finish 3 courses that I'm halfway into, and 1 entire course.

Also, I'm pretty sure the guy who said we were supposed to go for dinner is done with me. He was fine that night, I apologized for being a jerk and he was all fine and stuff but then the next day we didn't talk (which is weird because we talk everyday really), and then when I texted him the day after it's like super emotionless boring replies or no replies at all AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

He's leaving in like 2 weeks to London and he doesn't even know when he's coming back (anywhere from 1 to 2 years), and I don't even know if I'll be able to talk to him, and everyone leaves because they're living and I stay in the same place because I'm a ghost.

I hate myself, and I hate life.

Death would be such a release.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment