Monday, July 22, 2013

I KISSED A BOY GUYS

So on Saturday night I got forced out to a local music festival because my friend got me a ticket.

Long story short I got way too drunk. It was the drunkest I've ever been I'd say.

ANDDDDD

I met a boyyyyyy, and he bought me a drinkkkkkk, and I realized he was extremely attractiveeeeee, and then we started walking back to his campsiteeeee, and then he MADE OUT WITH ME.

AN EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE BOY MADE OUT WITH ME.

And it was the first time I've been kissed and I don't care if we were hammered, it was perfect. He wasn't ugly, and I had my first kiss while still in my teenage years. That's all I needed.

Anyway, so after we made out we continued our way to the campsite, and then sat down. I figured out his name (yes I know, how unclassy of me, I didn't even know his name) and realized that I graduated with his younger brother, which I thought was awkward.

And then I found out that he has THE SAME MUSIC TASTE AS I DO AND I BASICALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE GUY.

I was like, "No you can't like Of Monsters and Men! You just can't it's not fair! You're not allowed to like good music!"

And he was like, "No, I do, really! Listen!" and then he started playing it and he was so cute omg.

Now this is where things get fuzzy but I think I've got the just of it.

For some reason we ended up going to a big bonfire for a bit. I only remember walking there, and standing there for a bit.

And then I'm thinking we went back to his tent. THIS IS THE CONFUSING PART BECAUSE WHEN WE WENT TO HIS CAMPSITE ORIGINALLY, HE HAD A CAMPER, BUT SOMEHOW I ENDED UP IN A TENT. AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN HIS TENT, BECAUSE WHO ELSE'S COULD IT HAVE BEEN, RIGHT?

And then I passed out for a bit. Then I woke up, had no idea where I was, KICKED THE TENT OPEN (I hope I didn't break it), crawled out beside the tent, and then passed out in the grass.

I woke up because it was raining super hard and I was really cold, and I started freaking out because I didn't know where I was, and I didn't know where my friends were. So I ran over to this random campsite I saw, and asked if they were going home.

AND LUCKILY THEY WERE, AND LUCKILY THEY GAVE ME A RIDE.

But once I got out of their car, I was like, "Oh, where's my purse?" And they were like, "You didn't have one sweetie!" And I was like, "OHHHHHH NO."

When I woke up the next morning, I realized that I didn't have my phone either. So I Facebooked my friend, who was FURIOUS AT ME for leaving, and she picked me up at my house just to yell at me.

Apparently the guy had my stuff, but was still at the festival for Sunday night, so I'd get my stuff on Monday (today).

But then somehow he didn't have my stuff, this random girl had it. So I went and picked it up today, and thank god everything was still there.

I'm a lucky leo I swear to god. I could've died! I couldn't been raped or something! Like that's intense, I was waaaay too drunk.

AND WAS IT THAT GUY'S TENT? WHAT IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES TENT? WHO'S TENT WAS THAT?

It's all too weird. Too bad I'll probably never see/talk to that guy again. He was fucking sexy...

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment