Sunday, July 7, 2013

Skip to the second last paragraph if you want to know why I'm such a bad person.

Friday night was really fun.

I went for drinks with my friend (PUMKN) and as soon as we walked in I saw another old friend so we ended up drinking with her and she bought us a shot and hurray that was good. Then the old friend went home and me and pumpkin ended up going to the bar!

When we walked in basically the best of my grad class were there! I didn't hate any of them so it was really good, and they were all happy to see me and we all hugged and they were all boys and boys are better than girls because they smell fucking good and you feel good when you talk to boys, idk.

I found out that one of my guy friends used to like me though! Which I had no idea! I don't get why guys don't do anything about their crushes sometimes. They're either too obvious or do absolutely nothing. But anyway, it's always nice to hear that someone likes/liked you!

I'd love to write details about the night but then this post would be soooo long, so I won't!

Long story short, I was really really drunk because I didn't eat much that day and I just drank a lot. I had 2 cosmos before I left my house, 2 fishbowls (there's 3 shots of alcohol in each one), a black forest cake shot (?), and a double vodka cranberry (that's what B drinks at the bar :3 ). I ended up getting really sick (no shit) but held it together until I got home! Good job good job.

Yesterday was fun too! B came down and we had lunch with this girl we used to be friends with. B is still friends with her off and on, but I'm definitely not. She hated me sooo much when I straight up told her that I blocked her on facebook. But whatever, I'm honest, and she's a bitch.

P.S B SHOWED ME THIS PICTURE OF HER AND HER BOYFRIEND AND OMG IT'S THE CUTEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN. THEY'RE ADORABLE TOGETHER. AND I WANT THAT PICTURE, AND I WANT TO FRAME IT BECAUSE IT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I LOVE IT AND WILL BE FOREVER BRINGING IT UP.

At lunch though I realized that I lost my debit card! I wasn't too concerned though which is weird because I probably should have been. Turns out it was in Jo's car (he drove me and pumpkin home) so all was well!

EXCEPT, Jo was all, I'm at Master's if you want to come get it! Meaning that I had to go out again, meaning that I had to get pumpkin to come with me because I have no friends lol It took me like an hour to convince her to come with me, BUT SHE EVENTUALLY CAME OUT and I got my debit card and yay.

Last night there was like no one out so it was sort of boring, we didn't stay out very long at all! BUT this girl I knew said I had really pretty hair, and this girl I didn't know called me a disney princess hahaha and I was like WHICH ONE? And she said I looked like Belle.
♪ Drunk crazy people complimentssss! ♪

Also in this night, a guy said that he loves me (he was sober), a guy got super jealous just because I mentioned the following guy's name and later told me that we're going out for supper sometime soon (he was sober), and a guy wanted to have sex with me really bad (we always bootycall each other when we're drunk but he was legit sooo serious and was like walking to meet me and everything but I would feel like a jerk if I just left my friend's house at 3 in the morning so nothing happened lol)

And this is why I'm a terrible person! I string guys along and have absolutely no interest in them!! :D If I didn't hate my body so much I'd probably be the biggest slut toooooo! HURRAAAAAAY.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment