Saturday, July 27, 2013

Everyone needs to have a slutty phase, and mine is just starting.

Soooo last night was pretty awesome.

My friends and I drove to Pumpkin's apartment in the city and met up with their friend from school.

We bought some booze (I got mango passion fruit flavoured vodka AND HOLY HELL IT IS THE BEST FLAVOUR I'VE EVER HAD, PICK SOME UP ALRIGHT?), started drinking on the deck, got ready, and went out!

I was sort of nervous going out with them for a couple reasons:


  1. I've never gone out in a city, just my tiny town so I was scared that I'd get lost or ditched or something
  2. I was afraid that it would suck because it was a country bar, but it actually rocked because they played awesome remixes and just no country at all basically
  3. I was scared that I'd have nothing to say to the school friend and my other friend because they're "normal" and not weird, and I never have anything to say to those people
  4. I was scared that I'd have no friends at the bar because there were just the four of us, but I thought that my normal friend (Blonde 1) and the school friend (Blonde 2) would pair up, and then I'd be left alone because Pumpkin was meeting her boy
But it was all goooooood! Blonde 2 is actually so sweet and omg I wish I could go to school in the city just to be friends with all my friends. Blonde 1 was fine too! I always forget that I was actually pretty good friends with her.

Anyway, so we got to the bar (club? idek), got a drink, and sat down for a little bit to plan everything out. As soon as we sat down really this guy came over and started talking to me and he let me have some of his drink and that was cool. But somehow I found out he had a girlfriend and I was like "lol I have to go" and he was all mad like "WHAT? I CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE?" looooool

Then my friends and I went to the dance floor for a bit, went to the bathroom, and as we were going back to the dance floor this guy stopped me and was like, "Will you dance with my friend here?" and I looked at his friend for a second thinking and was like "Uhhhhh nahhhhh" and walked away hahaha they were both like "OHHHHHHHHHHH"I thought it was really funny lol

After dancing for awhile Pumpkin's boy finally got there! AND HE'S ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING, Blonde 2 definitely hooked her up. I saw his Facebook pictures before I met him and wow does he ever look WAAAAY better in person. He's really nice too so I really hope him and Pumpkin actually date one day!

Pumpkin and her boy left, and somehow Blonde 2 disappeared with someone, so Blonde 1 and I decided to go sit down and chat for a little bit. A few minutes after we sat down these two guys came over and sat at the table with us. I started talking to them AND OMG THEY ARE FRENCH. FROM FRANCE. One looked like Harry Styles but buffer and waaay more cutesy adorable, and the other was just average I guess.

Me bringing drunken me, I told them we should go have a smoke because it's quieter outside. They were down, Blonde 1 didn't want to come though but she found Blonde 2 so it was all good.

So we go outside, sit down, I bum a smoke off one of them (because I was smart and didn't bring my purse!) and I start chatting up these two French guys. Trying desperately to practice my French but failing so hard (remember I'm supposed to be minoring in French haha).

Next thing you know, there's 5 French guys instead of 3, and they're all talking to meee, and I'm secretly a pimp. It was a lovely feeling haha

I ended up talking mostly to one of the new additions of the group. He spoke the best English, had super pretty green eyes, and was definitely the best looking one out of the group.

We were talking for quite a long time actually, I have no idea about what really. France I guess, and Canada, and the differences between cultures, and me just asking "HOW DO YOU SAY THIS IN FRENCH? HOW DO YOU SAY THIS?"

At one point Pumpkin and her boy came over and she gave my boy a lecture about not being mean to me like she always does, and I talked to her boy about how tall he is hahaha after awhile of Pumpkin lecturing my guy, and me obviously looking annoyed, her boy jumped in and kinda told her to let it go WHICH MADE ME APPROVE OF HIM, I LOVE WHEN GUYS SORT OF BOSS YOU AROUND A LITTLE BIT YOU KNOW? IT'S A SEXY TRAIT. SO YES I APPROVE OF HER BOY.

A little later, us four ended up going to the dance floor and THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I'VE DANCED WITH A BOY REALLY. AND BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER, HE TWIRLED ME ONCE, ISN'T THAT ADORABLE?

Anyway, let's just say that I was grinding very hard (basically lost my virginity on the dance floor), we made out multiple times, and I bit his neck once for some reason!?!? AND CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THE ANTICIPATION OF A KISS? LIKE, THE FOREPLAY OF A KISS AND HOW YOU JUST GET REALLY CLOSE AND YOU CAN FEEL ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Then it was 2 o'clock (I think) and the bar was closing so we went outside because by that point we had no idea where his friends were and no idea where my friends were. We were out there for awhile actually just hugging and kissingggg. And omg it was cold so he unzipped his sweater so I could just snuggle in. It was suuuuper nice because he's really tall so I could just put my head on his chest and be warm and ahhh tall French boys are the best. Plus he's got some muscle so that's even better when it comes to hugs.

Eventually we found his friends and not mine and while we were talking in that group HE JUST TOOK OFF HIS SWEATER AND PUT IT AROUND MY SHOULDERS AND I WAS LIKE OMG THESE THINGS ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

Anyway, he said I should go to his place, I said he should come to my place but neither would've worked out so we were both sad. My friends eventually all got found and we were just about to leave when he was like, "No I need your number and last name for Facebook!" So I quickly gave it to him, he kissed me all sexy like again, and then that was my night!

I woke up this morning to a friend request from the Harry Styles one, the average looking one, and of course my boyyy.

Last night was definitely a success.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment