Sunday, July 14, 2013

"SOOOO CORY MONTEITH DIED"

P: I know you butt. You're too late to depress me because I'm already depressed

M: WHY DOES EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE FUCKING TELL ME

P: S texted me last night at like 2? I didn't think you'd care lol

I haven't replied yet. Yeah I do care, but I don't know if I care enough to actually say I care. I loved him on Glee, but that's all I know him from. I'm not an insane Glee fan, but I love the series.

He died, and when I think about it it's like, "Oh okay, well that sucks." I'm not in mourning, I have no pit in my stomach.

A small initial shock, but then time moves on.

I was going to reply with, "Well I do, and I'm sad" but I'm not sad, and I don't truly care.

I feel like I treat death differently, because others seem to pour out their entire heart when someone dies, and I just acknowledge it.

Is that bad? Am I a bad person?

Some people say that one doesn't mourn for the dead, but for the family of the dead. But I just can't wrap my head around why. If my mom died, yes, I would mourn incredibly so. But why would I need others' thoughts with me? They have nothing to do with it, leave me alone, go on with your life.

I don't know, I'm a heartless bitch apparently.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment