Thursday, July 25, 2013

Where fire and earth butt heads.

So remember the worst part of my year being back home?

The super depressing blogs of October-December when my brother was living here?

Well guess what! He's moving back... Today.

I guess he's getting kicked out of the place he's renting with his friend because his roomie decided to forget to pay rent just a few too many times.

Obviously I'm livid, and anxious. It's my last month home before I have to go back to the hell that is university. It's the last month I have to spend with my mom. I have to get all my courses finished by the 7th, and I'm not even close.

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS

I don't want him here! I don't want to be pissed all the time. I don't want to cut all the time. I don't want to have to clean up after this slob, and be the only one who gets in shit because my mom knows that it's useless to get mad at my brother.

I DON'T WANT THISSSSSS

And I have no one to talk to about this either really. I have B of course but that's it. I feel so fucking dependant when I admit things like that.

"I need more people to complain to! I need more people to comfort me!"

Sooo fucking dependent.

I need a smoke, or a drink, or a hug, or a fucking boy.

A WANT A BOYFRIEND GOD DAMN IT.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment