Friday, July 26, 2013

So pissed.

Sooooo done with Pumpkin.

Today we were supposed to hang out at 3, but she moved it to 9, but then moved it to 5?

I got drunk before I picked her up because I really needed a drink or two, today sucked.

I wasn't planning on eating but in her pumpkin ways, she made me eat. But then she decided she wanted to get drunk too so we did.

I bought a bottle of silver patron ($75) because I've never gotten drunk off of tequila before, and as the lovely psych student I am, I know that tequila is the only type of alcohol that isn't a depressant, which means it makes you happy, not sad.

Because it was $75 and also because I was already drunk (two drinks at home, and then a cosmo at dinner) I decided to savour my lovely tequila and only drink two shots of it once we got to Pumpkin's house.

BUT THEN, when I wanted to drive home (about two blocks away) her and her mom fucking lectured me, AFTER I got home.

Because Pumpkin has such a boring life that she has to fucking tell her mom about mine apparently.

I'm so done. I drove Pumpkin around when I was already drunk and she knew that I was drunk so I think I can make it to my house if I'm able to drive on the highway.

And if she thought I was soooo fucking drunk, she would've stopped me. So why the fuck is it such a big deal?

AND PLUS, OMG YOU'LL LOVE THIS. I guess her mom found smokes in Pumpkin's purse and guess what she said when confronted with it? "Oh they're Mint's. She wanted me to hold them because her mom would flip."

THE FUCK?

Yeah, like I'd smoke your lame ass Export A's. MY MOM KNOWS I SMOKE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'M NOT TOO PUSSY TO TELL MY MOM ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT.

This is so ridiculous, I'm getting the rap for everything, and I'm not even bad.

Last week I got a lecture from her and her mom because I didn't say where I was that Saturday night at the festival.

BUT DID PUMPKIN'S MOTHER GIVE HER SHIT ABOUT NOT REMEMBERING THE ENTIRE NIGHT? OR TAKING RANDOM ASS DRUGS? OR NOT TELLING HER MOM WHERE SHE WAS?

NO.

That's why I'm pissed, and sooo done with this friendship.

Why do I need to deal with some mother (who isn't mine) lecturing me about shit I don't need to listen to? And why do I need to sit there and allow my "friend" to just throw me under the bus time and time again?

This is pathetic, and ridiculous, I'm so fucking done I just can't.

B, come homeee I need youuuuu.

- Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment