Friday, July 26, 2013

I'M FINALLY LOSING WEIGHT AGAIN

Alright, so I've been weighing myself for like the past three days.

I'm not giving you a number because it's much too high, but let's say that I've lost 4.6 pounds already.

Last night I lost 1.6

ONE POINT SIX!

That's really good! Especially since I ate soooo much more than I was expecting.

Let's queue up here shall we? Yesterday I haddddd:


  • 4 shots of vodka (two in each drink- one drink was mixed with diet creme soda, the other was mixed with a little cranberry juice)
  • a starter Mediterranean salad at BPs with no cheese (which is really the size of a normal fucking meal salad), and two bites of the gross weird bread they give you
  • 1 cosmo
  • 2 pieces of white toast with CHEESE FUCKING WHIZ
  • 2 shots of patron mixed with diet 7UP! (suuuuper good, omg highly recommend)
  • 1 1/2 Reece's peanut butter cups

THAT IS A LOT. ESPECIALLY FOR WHAT I'VE BEEN EATING LATELY.

I was so scared about stepping on the scale this morning! I feel bloated, and I thought I would've gained at least 5 pounds because of how teetering your weight is when you restrict.

GAH I'M HAPPY FOR ONCEEEE.

I'm still getting dragged into the city tonight, so I'll have to be careful with food and drink and shit. I won't weigh myself until Sunday morning, so let's hope that goes well.

Imma set myself a goal. By this time Sunday I want to weighhhh 2.5 pounds less. That's doable right? Gives me room to fuck up tonight, but make up for it on Saturday.

Cross your fingersssss!

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment