Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lonely people are always up in the middle of the night.

I weighed myself today because I forgot to weigh myself yesterday and I was the same weight as I was on whatever day I weighed myself last.

UGHHHHH, I so jinxed it I know.

I'm kinda bored right now. I don't want to sleep, and I don't want to read any school, and my computer is boring right nowwwww.

But I don't even have anything to write about so this is even worse.

Sorryyyy.

Just learnt that cute boy from work (do you remember him?) is moving an hour away from the city that I'm moving back to for school.

Interesting, but not really exciting because I definitely don't like him anymore. Which is awkward because now he sort of likes me now. Shit.

B and I decided that we're going out a couple days before my birthday (when she has days off) to friend me a boy lol I was thinking about seeing if my French boy would come out here, but I don't know, probably won't happen.

OH AND ALSO, B and I are going to buy a giant sub from subway on those days off! It's honestly been a dream of mine since I was 5 I swear. I love subway more than anything I'm pretty sure.

It's hilarious because we won't be able to eat like any of it. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS TO BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS A GIANT SUB.

And then, for the three days after my birthday, Pumpkin and I are going back to the city and going out! Woop woop!

She said that she wants to make me tortillas and crepes (I accidentally told her that that's what my mom would always make me for my birthday) and buy a DQ birthday cake for me which sounds excitingggg.

But holy fuck, that week is going to have a bunch of calories, and it's already nerve racking!

I have nothing else to say really, so I guess I'll just go back to being bored.

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment