Sunday, September 18, 2011

137.3

Morning!

How did I get to 137.3? I have no fucking idea lol

The only productive thing I did yesterday was clean the washroom. Did a few squats in the shower really make me lose 1.4 pounds? Oh well, I'm not complaining! :p

Now all I have to lose is at least 0.4 lbs by tomorrow and I've met my goal for Monday! Everyday keeps getting betterrrr!

Today I'm hopefully going to town and doing laundry, so that should burn some calories for sure! I'm planning on having a salad for supper today and a booster juice for Monday (I'm craving sugar soo fucking bad- cookiescookiescookies! And need to get protein somehow).

Sleep sucked last night, there was this huge dj party in the field that went to 2 a.m and even after it finished I was tossing and turning. Oh well, I guess...

SORRY MY THOUGHTS ARE SO RANDOM! I'm just so happy with the weight loss :) the 140s and 138s are hard to get past for me for some reason, so I'm stoked!

Think thin! :)

♥, Mint.

P.s! I always freak out that maybe my thoughts of food will make me fat. Does this happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment