Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Miss Muffet.

Hello!

Yesterday I ate:

  • nothing!! :D

Hurray! And it was easy.

Getting out of lunch was easy because the girls I went to the beach with (who live off campus btw) didn't eat lunch LOL finally! Some people who aren't always wanting food! And then to get out of supper I told my campus friend that I got like no reading done at the beach (which is partly true), and that I had already picked up supper and would eat in my room (which is of course, a lie).

lying is great.

Now the hard part is breaking my fast.. I know it was only for a day but you have to slowly ease yourself into not eating, otherwise it's just hard to function I think. Breaking a fast for me has been hard lately because I usually binge after which makes the whole fast pointless. But, because I'm on campus, and all the main restaurants are closed, I should be good.

I weighed myself this morning with my heavy pjs again and I'm 144.5, which equals 141.5! So if everything works out I should be in the 130s tomorrowwww!! Woo!

Oh! And you're probably wondering why the title is "Little Miss Muffet." aren't you? Well let me tell you a little tid- bit of information about Mint... I hate spiders and am super scared of them. But everyone's afraid of spiders right? No big deal! Unless they follow you.

YES, call me crazy but spiders seriously follow me. It's like they're drawn to me I swear! They even come into my dreams the little buggers!

I. HATE. SPIDERS.

So this morning I woke up and the first thing I see on the wall by the window is, OF COURSE, a spider. And I know he was watching me because as soon as I sat up, rubbing my eyes just incase I was imagining things, he ran behind the curtain.

My heart was pounding as I grabbed my mini dirt devil (which I had boughten just for these situations) and began inching towards the window. I stood there for a little while with the dirt devil close to my heart and my fringier ready on the trigger, seeing if it would dart out. After a few minutes of no movement I got a little bit of courage and began poking the curtain in random places (with the dirt devil of course) to see if that would make it move.

Nothing.

So there were no other options but to pull up the curtain slowly and hope for the best... As I got about halfway I SAW IT, and he saw me! He began descending just as the spider from Little Miss Muffet did but I was too fast. Within a moment's instant (and not even with a yelp from me I might add!) I trapped him inside the dirt devil!!

Hurray!

But now... I have to get him out some way :/ I put the dirt devil in the bathroom so I wouldn't be so freaked out lol except I really don't want it weaving webs in there. So I'll get a friend to empty it!

Seriously though? How scary is that to wake up to?? Everyone I've talked to haven't seen any spiders at all!

I've seen two. One in the hotel room when I first got here, and now this one...

I hope that's it for awhile!

Anyway, think thin lovelies! xoxo

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. You'd think being sucked up in a dirt devil would be enough to kill the sucker. Maybe dust some bug-killing powder on the floor and vacuum that up too? That sounds terrifying!

    (And CONGRATULATIONS on breaking your fast successfully, that is so hard :))

    ReplyDelete