Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hey Ocean.

Helloo~!

Today's my first official dat of classes! I have French, Astronomy, and that stupid Writing course today!

Yesterday was orientation which was no help at all lol my group leader was still drunk from the night before -.-
Oh well! I met a new friend and someone else who's in my french class so it was worth it I guess!

There was also a concert in the field which was awesome! The band was called Hey Ocean and their from Vancouver! They play indi music (btw how did indi become SOOO popular??) and I really like them so check them out here!

Yesterday I ate:

  • a little less then half a packet of unseasoned ichiban (the seasoning had beef broth so I couldn't have it)
  • and a small green salad lol

Plus we walked all of campus again and up and down all the stairs, so I obviously burnt it all off lol

I think it's going to be SUPER easy to lose weight here! So I'm excited! :D

Think thin ladies! ♪

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment